Laboratory of documentary and forensic analysis
At Signe we have a Documentary and Forensic Analysis Laboratory made up of a team of first-rate scientists, developing and perfecting anti-fraud techniques that allow us to offer the most advanced document security products, in addition to consultancy services, expert analysis and training.
Areas of action
- Authenticity of signatures and manuscripts
- Authorship Determination
- Ink Spectroscopy
- Typed Texts
- Media exam: papers, polymers
- Analysis of surface finishes
- Public documents: deeds, contracts, etc.
- Identity documents: passports, driving licenses, etc.
- Accreditation documents: titles, diplomas …
- Banknotes and payment systems: credit and debit cards, promissory notes, traveller’s checks, etc.
We provide technical advice on: Document security: diagnosis and design of protection systems against counterfeiting and/or fraudulent modification, protection of trademarks, interpretation of expert opinions, online consultation on documentary counterfeits, counter-aperitings by forensic analysis, determination of the real value of the evidence of conviction, advice on the feasibility of expert opinions.